Thank you for your support of our 2021 Membership Drive! At The Arc Otsego, we believe that each person has value, that ability should be celebrated, and that we all benefit when every person in the community is accepted. And so, our mission is simple – to create opportunities for individuals with intellectual and other developmental disabilities to realize their dreams.
Click here to become a member today!
The Arc Otsego has come a long way since 1965 when a group of parents, dreaming of a better life for their children, formed the Otsego County Chapter of the New York State Arc. Today, your membership is a vital part of achieving the dream of enhancing life for all persons with intellectual and other developmental disabilities and building a community where all are truly welcome and appreciated.
Why become a member of The Arc Otsego?
- Your membership fee helps to provide comprehensive local services & education, and the funds directly benefit residents in Otsego County
- Our membership numbers assist with state and nationwide advocacy through The Arc New York, our parent organization, and The Arc of the United States
- You are supporting real choices and opportunities for all persons with intellectual and other developmental disabilities and their families
- With your membership, you will receive a membership card that can be shown at the Otsego ReUse Center and the Main View Gallery and Gift Shop for 10% off all year long!
- You can become a member for a 12-month period, or set it to renew automatically each year!
|Arc Otsego Employee||$5.00|
*NOTE: The link above takes you to our membership page through our donor management system. It is a safe and secure payment gateway. If you have questions, please reach out to Faith Tiemann at firstname.lastname@example.org